If you are using MSIE (Microsoft Internet Explorer) version 4 or above on Windows 95/98/NT,
all you have to do in order
to make MainPortals your staring page is Click here.
When MSIE asks you what to do with the file, tell it to open it.
This will work automatically.
If you have an older version of MSIE, or are not using it on Windows,
or prefer to do it manually, simply perform the following 5 steps:
- Click on "View" (in MSIE 4) or "Tools" (in MSIE 5 or above) on the top menu bar.
(If you have MSIE 7 or above, press first Alt-V to make the menu appear, or instead of the following steps,
click on the arrow near the Home icon and then choose "Add or Change Home Page")
- Click on "Internet Options" in the pull-down menu that opens.
- Look for the line "Home Page"
- Enter the address "http://mainportals.com"
- Click on the OK button at the bottom of the window.